HAIG    REPORT:    GoTo [on this page] HaigReport's Menu Of Themes of Menus for our thousands of pages
TIPS for
Navigating HaigReport:  If you arrived at this page, referred from a Search Engine such as Google et al, your URL link will NOT have an #Anchor/Marker to take you to the relevant spot on this page.  In that case, we do recommend that you view our "Latest HaigReport Promotions" of recent additions to our websites, by Clicking Here.  It will open in a new Browser window. 

If
you Click Here, you will be taken, usually, to the specific Unique Content on this page, for which you were most likely seeking.  However, if you Click Here, you will be taken to the Top of the HaigReport Header, below on this page. 

However, if you have arrived at this page from another of our Website pages, your link will usually have an #Anchor, also called a marker, which will take you to the intended specific spot on the page where that marker is positioned.  In fact, it will probably take you there prior to your reading this.  Moving to that Anchor is the final step in the loading of this page.

HAIG     REPORT:   Is now on  twitter  [from 2nd June, 2013]  link to us HERE on twitter     See our Twitter Strategy    

HAIG    REPORT:  SEE: Russell Mathews' COMMENTARY:    Russell Mathews' [BCom BSc LLB & BA] current TOPICAL commentary on GOVERNMENT, politics & business     Press to READ       Press for MENU   

HAIG    REPORT:    WANTED:
Healthy female "dog" to breed with Parson Russell Terrier, to produce ASSISTANCE DOGS.   Rochedale South QLD 4123
I wish to breed from my Parson Russell Terrier. He is a trained assistance dog. He has a wonderful nature. The breed of his mate could be varied or a cross; eg Parson Russell Terrier, Jack Russell Terrier, Beagle, Bull Terrier, Bull mastiff, Staffy, and/or Fox Terrier plus many others. She does not need to be "pedigreed". I am very protective of my dogs. She will become very valuable to me and become one of my assistance "dogs". If we can assist each other, please contact me on my contact form, including your email address and your landline phone number so I can phone you to discuss. 

Because I am disabled and have an LLB [so therefore understand the Law surrounding disabilities and assistance dogs] I am now branching out to providing Assistance dogs to disabled persons [even if disabled in only a minor way and so not even realizing it]. This is not a business proposition but rather just a very necessary service I can offer to the community.
Many people have a disability and do not realize their ailment or "problem" is by law, the Disability Discrimination Act 1992 (Cth) [DDA], classified as a "disability". This is especially so for people getting on in years, and who have a dog, and are maybe moving to accommodation where they are told they cannot take their dog. In a majority of cases, those people cannot be legally forced to surrender their animal/dog.
I will be assisting those person who already have dogs, but are being forced, unlawfully, to dispose of them because maybe they are moving accommodation. I can train your existing dogs to be assistance dogs and provide the documentation as required by the Disability Discrimination Act 1992 (Cth) [DDA]. I do not intend to charge for this, but just maybe cover some marginal costs.

Click here  to Learn how your Personalized Alert Notice [IMMEDIATELY ABOVE] is prepared by our HAIG Unique Visitor Algorithm: [HUVA] or  Click here  to see your UNIQUE Personalized Alert Notice in a new Browser Window.

The GLOBAL DISABILITY NETWORK Bulletin Board • View topic - Chris Condon BULLY Manager Townsville Show THUG
phpBB_HeaderFile.php ../CorruptMagistratesMenu.php ../Corrupt Police& Magistrates Menu.php An example of a CASCADING Drop Down Menu.

MENU: Rantala-Gate: Corrupt Police & Magistrates Mafia.

CDDM_StartMenu160.phpCDDM_StartMenu160.phpCDDM_StartMenu160.phpCDDM_StartMenu160.phpCDDM_StartMenu160.php http://HaigReport.com/includedSeeTodaysHotTopicsEdit20101009ForOpenOffice.php

see: Today's  HAIG     HAIG HOT_TOPICS

Click HERE 

aaaaLinks/LinkToRantalaGateIndexPage.php

If you wish to view and USE the Full    Rantala-Gate:   Corrupt Police & Magistrates Mafia  cascading drop down menu [CDDM], click to GoTo the   Rantala-Gate:    website.

Chris Condon BULLY Manager Townsville Show THUG

Parasite fraudsters now have SCAMS 'sellling' disability equipment including Wheelchairs, walkers , scooters and all disability equipment and aids. Public Sector parasites are engaged in this fraud with scammers who together rip off government paymants with the disabled clients usually being expected to pay a portion of the fraudulently inflated price.

Chris Condon BULLY Manager Townsville Show THUG

Postby Exposing Fraudsters » Sun May 23, 2010 7:07 am

ChrisCondonTownsvilleShowGroundsHarnessRaxingTownsvilleGreyhounds 1.jpg
ChrisCondonBullyThugTownsvilleShowGroundHarnessRacingGreyhoundRacing
ChrisCondonTownsvilleShowGroundsHarnessRaxingTownsvilleGreyhounds 1.jpg (72.05 KiB) Viewed 29006 times

[url=http://globaldisabilitynetwork.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=75&p=123#p123]ChrisCondonTownsilleShowSocietyTownsvilleShowGroundTownsvilleGreyhoundRacingTownsvilleBoxingRefereeCourtCourthouseConvictedChrisCondonTownsvilleShowAllanHoffmannTimWebsterRodAusselChriscondonLightningMobilityA&JmobilityThugAggressiveViolentCriminalHoodlumTerroristCruelBrutalBullyChrisCondonManagerTownsvilleShowgroundsAllanHoffmannTimWebsterRodAusselChriscondonLightningMobilityA&JmobilityChris Condon BULLY THUG Townsville Show,Allan Hoffmann CONMAN,Tim Webster IDIOT,Rod Aussel THIEF,Chris Condon THUG BULLY TOWNSVILLE SHOWGROUNDS,Lightning Mobility SCAMMERS,A&J Mobility SCAMMERS,Thug, liar, Aggressive,Violent,Criminal,Hoodlum,Terrorist,Cruel,Brutal,Bully,Chris Condon Thug Bully Manager Townsville
[size=150]Chris Condon BULLY Townsville Show violent viscious nasty THUG and criminal allowed to enter USA, we are amazed that the USA Authorities allow a violent animal like Chris Condon to enter their country. This thug has firearms and gun offences, including at least 8 violent assault charges against him including other serious charges and convictions. WHY WOULD ANYONE MAKE THIS VISCIOUS NASTY THUG CHRIS CONDON A MANAGER, OR WHY WOULD THE USA OR ANY OTHER RESPECTABLE COUNTRY ALLOW HIM TO VISIT ?

ChrisCondonTownsilleShowSocietyTownsvilleShowGroundBoxingRefereeCourtCourthouseConvictedChrisCondonTownsvilleShowAllanHoffmannTimWebsterRodAusselChriscondonLightningMobilityA&JmobilityThugAggressiveViolentCriminalHoodlumTerroristCruelBrutalBullyChrisCondonManagerTownsvilleShowgroundsAllanHoffmannTimWebsterRodAusselChriscondonLightningMobilityA&JmobilityChris Condon BULLY THUG Townsville Show,Allan Hoffmann CONMAN,Tim Webster IDIOT,Rod Aussel THIEF,Chris Condon THUG BULLY TOWNSVILLE SHOWGROUNDS,Lightning Mobility SCAMMERS,A&J Mobility SCAMMERS,Thug, liar, Aggressive,Violent,Criminal,Hoodlum,Terrorist,Cruel,Brutal,Bully,Chris Condon Thug Bully Manager Townsville Showgrounds,Allan Hoffmann LIAR,Tim Webster IDIOT,Rod Aussel THIEF,Chris Condon THUG,Lightning Mobility THIEVES,A&J Mobility THIEVES
Cris Condon Manager Townsville Show Manager is a thug, standover man, king hit king, bully, and an agressive violent criminal, who should be locked up in prision permanently because of all his unprovoked assaults causing grievious bodliy harm to innocent people.
How the Townsville Show Society can employ this brutal, thug, animal is beyond me
ChrisCondonTownsvilleShowThugBullyCriminalViolentHoodlumGangsterKingHitThug 1.jpg
ChrisCondonTownsvilleShowAllanHoffmannTimWebsterRodAusselChriscondonLightningMobilityA&JmobilityThugAggressiveViolentCriminalHoodlumTerroristCruelBrutalBullyChrisCondonManagerTownsvilleShowgroundsAllanHoffmannTimWebsterRodAusselChriscondonLightningMobilityA&Jmobility
Chris Condon BULLY THUG Townsville Show,Allan Hoffmann CONMAN,Tim Webster IDIOT,Rod Aussel THIEF,Chris Condon THUG BULLY TOWNSVILLE SHOWGROUNDS,Lightning Mobility SCAMMERS,A&J Mobility SCAMMERS,Thug, liar, Aggressive,Violent,Criminal,Hoodlum,Terrorist,Cruel,Brutal,Bully,Chris Condon Thug Bully Manager Townsville Showgrounds,Allan Hoffmann LIAR,Tim Webster IDIOT,Rod Aussel THIEF,Chris Condon THUG,Lightning Mobility THIEVES,A&J Mobility THIEVES
ChrisCondonTownsvilleShowThugBullyCriminalViolentHoodlumGangsterKingHitThug 1.jpg (20.97 KiB) Viewed 29381 times
ChrisCondonTownsvilleShowThugBullyCriminalViolentHoodlumGangsterKingHitThug  4.jpg
ChrisCondonTownsvilleShowThugBullyCriminalViolentHoodlumGangsterKingHitThug
ChrisCondonTownsvilleShowThugBullyCriminalViolentHoodlumGangsterKingHitThug 4.jpg (24.83 KiB) Viewed 29286 times
Last edited by Exposing Fraudsters on Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:14 pm, edited 10 times in total.
IF YOU HAVE ANY INQUIRYS OR SHOULD YOU BE A VICTIM OF ANY CRIMINALS AND YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO EXPOSE THEM (i.e. give them FREE publicity) ON THESE SITES, PLEASE EMAIL THE DETAILS AND REVELANT DOCUMENTS AND PHOTOS ETC TO ME AT criminals.exposed@y7mail.com

TO GO TO THE NEXT PAGE (or return to the previous page) GO TO THE BOTTOM RIGHT SIDE OF THIS PAGE AND SELECT WHICH PAGE (1.2.3 etc)
Exposing Fraudsters

BULLY THUG Chris Condon Manager Townsville Show THUG

Postby Exposing Fraudsters » Sun May 23, 2010 7:12 am

[url=http://globaldisabilitynetwork.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=75&p=123#p123]ChrisCondonTownsilleShowSocietyTownsvilleShowGroundTownsvilleGreyhoundRacingTownsvilleBoxingRefereeCourtCourthouseConvictedChrisCondonTownsvilleShowAllanHoffmannTimWebsterRodAusselChriscondonLightningMobilityA&JmobilityThugAggressiveViolentCriminalHoodlumTerroristCruelBrutalBullyChrisCondonManagerTownsvilleShowgroundsAllanHoffmannTimWebsterRodAusselChriscondonLightningMobilityA&JmobilityChris Condon BULLY THUG Townsville Show,Allan Hoffmann CONMAN,Tim Webster IDIOT,Rod Aussel THIEF,Chris Condon THUG BULLY TOWNSVILLE SHOWGROUNDS,Lightning Mobility SCAMMERS,A&J Mobility SCAMMERS,Thug, liar, Aggressive,Violent,Criminal,Hoodlum,Terrorist,Cruel,Brutal,Bully,Chris Condon Thug Bully Manager Townsville
[size=150]BULLY THUG Chris Condon Manager Townsville Show THUG

ChrisCondonTownsilleShowSocietyTownsvilleShowGroundBoxingRefereeCourtCourthouseConvictedChrisCondonTownsvilleShowAllanHoffmannTimWebsterRodAusselChriscondonLightningMobilityA&JmobilityThugAggressiveViolentCriminalHoodlumTerroristCruelBrutalBullyChrisCondonManagerTownsvilleShowgroundsAllanHoffmannTimWebsterRodAusselChriscondonLightningMobilityA&JmobilityChris Condon BULLY THUG Townsville Show,Allan Hoffmann CONMAN,Tim Webster IDIOT,Rod Aussel THIEF,Chris Condon THUG BULLY TOWNSVILLE SHOWGROUNDS,Lightning Mobility SCAMMERS,A&J Mobility SCAMMERS,Thug, liar, Aggressive,Violent,Criminal,Hoodlum,Terrorist,Cruel,Brutal,Bully,Chris Condon Thug Bully Manager Townsville Showgrounds,Allan Hoffmann LIAR,Tim Webster IDIOT,Rod Aussel THIEF,Chris Condon THUG,Lightning Mobility THIEVES,A&J Mobility THIEVES
Cris Condon Manager Townsville Show Manager is a thug, standover man, king hit king, bully, and an agressive violent criminal, who should be locked up in prision permanently because of all his unprovoked assaults causing grievious bodliy harm to innocent people.
[size=150]Chris Condon BULLY Townsville Show violent viscious nasty THUG and criminal allowed to enter USA, we are amazed that the USA Authorities allow a violent animal like Chris Condon to enter their country. This thug has firearms and gun offences, including at least 8 violent assault charges against him including other serious charges and convictions. WHY WOULD ANYONE MAKE THIS VISCIOUS NASTY THUG CHRIS CONDON A MANAGER, OR WHY WOULD THE USA OR ANY OTHER RESPECTABLE COUNTRY ALLOW HIM TO VISIT ?

How the Townsville Show Society can employ this brutal, thug, animal is beyond me[/size]
ChrisCondonTownsvilleShowThugBullyCriminalViolentHoodlumGangsterKingHitThug  2.jpg
ChrisCondonTownsvilleShowAllanHoffmannTimWebsterRodAusselChriscondonLightningMobilityA&JmobilityThugAggressiveViolentCriminalHoodlumTerroristCruelBrutalBullyChrisCondonManagerTownsvilleShowgroundsAllanHoffmannTimWebsterRodAusselChriscondonLightningMobilityA&Jmobility
Chris Condon BULLY THUG Townsville Show,Allan Hoffmann CONMAN,Tim Webster IDIOT,Rod Aussel THIEF,Chris Condon THUG BULLY TOWNSVILLE SHOWGROUNDS,Lightning Mobility SCAMMERS,A&J Mobility SCAMMERS,Thug, liar, Aggressive,Violent,Criminal,Hoodlum,Terrorist,Cruel,Brutal,Bully,Chris Condon Thug Bully Manager Townsville Showgrounds,Allan Hoffmann LIAR,Tim Webster IDIOT,Rod Aussel THIEF,Chris Condon THUG,Lightning Mobility THIEVES,A&J Mobility THIEVES
ChrisCondonTownsvilleShowThugBullyCriminalViolentHoodlumGangsterKingHitThug 2.jpg (17.3 KiB) Viewed 29379 times
ChrisCondonTownsvilleShowThugBullyCondonThugFamilyCriminalViolentHoodlumGangsterKingHitThug  1.jpg
ChrisCondonTownsilleShowSocietyTownsvilleShowGroundTownsvilleGreyhoundRacingTownsvilleBoxingRefereeCourtCourthouseConvictedChrisCondonTownsvilleShowAllanHoffmannTimWebsterRodAusselChriscondonLightningMobilityA&JmobilityThugAggressiveViolentCriminalHoodlumTerroristCruelBrutalBullyChrisCondonManagerTownsvilleShowgroundsAllanHoffmannTimWebsterRodAusselChriscondonLightningMobilityA&JmobilityChris Condon BULLY THUG Townsville Show,Allan Hoffmann CONMAN,Tim Webster IDIOT,Rod Aussel THIEF,Chris Condon THUG BULLY TOWNSVILLE SHOWGROUNDS,Lightning Mobility SCAMMERS,A&J Mobility SCAMMERS,Thug, liar, Aggressive,Violent,Criminal,Hoodlum,Terrorist,Cruel,Brutal,Bully,Chris Condon Thug Bully Manager Townsville Showgrounds,Allan Hoffmann LIAR,Tim Webster IDIOT,Rod Aussel THIEF,Chris Condon THUG,Lightning Mobility THIEVES,A&J Mobility THIEVES
ChrisCondonTownsvilleShowThugBullyCondonThugFamilyCriminalViolentHoodlumGangsterKingHitThug 1.jpg (29.57 KiB) Viewed 29563 times
Last edited by Exposing Fraudsters on Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:49 pm, edited 5 times in total.
IF YOU HAVE ANY INQUIRYS OR SHOULD YOU BE A VICTIM OF ANY CRIMINALS AND YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO EXPOSE THEM (i.e. give them FREE publicity) ON THESE SITES, PLEASE EMAIL THE DETAILS AND REVELANT DOCUMENTS AND PHOTOS ETC TO ME AT criminals.exposed@y7mail.com

TO GO TO THE NEXT PAGE (or return to the previous page) GO TO THE BOTTOM RIGHT SIDE OF THIS PAGE AND SELECT WHICH PAGE (1.2.3 etc)
Exposing Fraudsters

Chris Condon HOODLUM Manager Townsville Show THUG

Postby Exposing Fraudsters » Mon May 24, 2010 7:03 am

[size=150]Chris Condon HOODLUM Manager Townsville Show THUG

Chris Condon Manager Townsville Show is a thug, standover man, king hit king, bully, and an agressive violent criminal, who should be locked up in prision permanently because of all his unprovoked assaults causing grievious bodliy harm to innocent people.
How the Townsville Show Society can employ this brutal, thug, animal is beyond me. READ MORE HERE ... viewtopic.php?f=17&t=75&p=123#p123
ChrisCondonTownsvilleShowThugBullyCriminalViolentHoodlumGangsterKingHitThug  3.jpg
ChrisCondonTownsvilleShowThugBullyCriminalViolentHoodlumGangsterKingHitThug 3.jpg (17.52 KiB) Viewed 29366 times
ChrisCondonTownsvilleShowThugBullyCriminalViolentHoodlumGangsterKingHitThug  4.jpg
ChrisCondonTownsvilleShowThugBullyCriminalViolentHoodlumGangsterKingHitThug 4.jpg (23.87 KiB) Viewed 29313 times
Last edited by Exposing Fraudsters on Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Exposing Fraudsters

Townsville Showgrounds employ violent criminal Chris Condon

Postby Exposing Fraudsters » Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:44 am

[size=150]Townsville Showgrounds employ violent thug criminal Chris Condon

The Townsville Showgronds are managed by a violent gangster thug Chris Condon.
WOULD YOU TAKE YOUR CHILDREN OR FAMILY TO THE TOWNSVILLE SHOWGROUND WITH THIS VIOLENT NASTY BULLY THERE :o .
Guns, threats, assaults, GBH, fights, brawls all types of violence from this "head-case" manager Chris Condon.
Why do they employ a convicted violent criminal who assaults anyone including old war veterans, breaking their jaws with "king-hits". !
Chris Condon criminal even violently assaulted an old man at the Showgrounds over $2, lucky for the victim of this violent assault it wasn,t $100 or Chris Condon would have surely killed him.
All this crime and violence at the Townsville Showground has only been happening there since they employed this violent "head-case" THUG and gangster Chris Condon .. this violence etc DOES NOT OCCUR at any other Showground in Australia, it does not say much for the Townsville Show Society who made him the Manager of the Townsville Showgrounds ... ARE YOU CRAZY ENOUGH TO TAKE YOUR CHILDREN OR FAMILY TO THE TOWNSVILLE SHOWGROUND ! :shock:

[/size]!
Chris-CondonCriminal Manager Bully TownsvilleShowGrounds 1.jpg
ChrisCondonTownsvilleShowGroundTownsvilleShowSocietyChrisCondon
Chris-CondonCriminal Manager Bully TownsvilleShowGrounds 1.jpg (30.07 KiB) Viewed 29308 times
ChrisCondonTownsvilleShowThugBullyCondonThugFamilyCriminalViolentHoodlumGangsterKingHitThug  1.jpg
ChrisCondonTownsilleShowSocietyTownsvilleShowGroundTownsvilleGreyhoundRacingTownsvilleBoxingRefereeCourtCourthouseConvictedChrisCondonTownsvilleShowAllanHoffmannTimWebsterRodAusselChriscondonLightningMobilityA&JmobilityThugAggressiveViolentCriminalHoodlumTerroristCruelBrutalBullyChrisCondonManagerTownsvilleShowgroundsAllanHoffmannTimWebsterRodAusselChriscondonLightningMobilityA&JmobilityChris Condon BULLY THUG Townsville Show,Allan Hoffmann CONMAN,Tim Webster IDIOT,Rod Aussel THIEF,Chris Condon THUG BULLY TOWNSVILLE SHOWGROUNDS,Lightning Mobility SCAMMERS,A&J Mobility SCAMMERS,Thug, liar, Aggressive,Violent,Criminal,Hoodlum,Terrorist,Cruel,Brutal,Bully,Chris Condon Thug Bully Manager Townsville Showgrounds,Allan Hoffmann LIAR,Tim Webster IDIOT,Rod Aussel THIEF,Chris Condon THUG,Lightning Mobility THIEVES,A&J Mobility THIEVES
ChrisCondonTownsvilleShowThugBullyCondonThugFamilyCriminalViolentHoodlumGangsterKingHitThug 1.jpg (29.45 KiB) Viewed 29186 times
Last edited by Exposing Fraudsters on Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:52 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Exposing Fraudsters

Chris Condon violent THUG Townsville Show Ground Mngr

Postby Exposing Fraudsters » Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:55 am

[size=150]Criminal Chris Condon violent THUG Townsville Show Ground Manager

Criminal THUG TOWNSVILLE Show Society boss Chris Condon sentenced to two years’ jail for the grievous bodily harm of 61-year-old Vietnam Veteran Pensioner Jonathon Grant Angus. Gangster and violent "king-hit" thug Chris Condon was also ordered to pay $10,000 compensation to his victim after breaking the pensioners jaw with a "king-hit".
During the two-day trial, the court heard that Vietnam Pensioner 61yo Mr Angus was taking a short cut through the showgrounds to the adjacent caravan park when he was violently assaulted by Chris Condon a "standover-thug" employed by the Townsville Show Society as the Showgrounds Manager.
Crown prosecutor Greg Cummings argued that Condon, who had at least one previous conviction for assault, in 1986, should serve actual time in jail.
''This act was callous, with Condon (after the man was down) making no inquiry and offering no assistance,'' Mr Cummings said.
Criminal thug Chris Condon had been charged with assault seven previous times, and also he was also charged with assaulting a member of the Showmen's Guild in 2005 .This gangster thug "standover-criminal" Chris Condon has aso been charged with gun offences at the Townsville Showgrounds.
Most decent people CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHY THE TOWNSVILLE SHOW SOCIETY EMPLOY A CRIMINAL THUG GANGSTER LIKE CHRIS CONDON , ARE THEY JUST LIKE THIS VIOLENT GANGSTER THUG OR ARE THEY PART OF THE "gang" ?... DECENT PEOPLE WOULD DEFINITELY NOT TAKE THEIR CHILDREN OR FAMILY TO THE TOWNSVILLE SHOWGROUND WITH A VIOLENT GANGSTER THUG LIKE "headcase" CHRIS CONDON THERE.... SHAME ON THE TOWNSVILLE SHOW SOCIETY ? :shock:
Chris-CondonCriminal Manager Bully TownsvilleShowGrounds 2.jpg
ChrisCondonTownsvilleShowGroundTownsvilleShowSocietyChrisCondon
Chris-CondonCriminal Manager Bully TownsvilleShowGrounds 2.jpg (37.17 KiB) Viewed 29255 times
Last edited by Exposing Fraudsters on Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Exposing Fraudsters

Townsville Showground nasty violent criminal venue

Postby Exposing Fraudsters » Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:21 pm

[size=85]ChrisCondonTownsilleShowSocietyTownsvilleShowGroundBoxingRefereeCourtCourthouseConvictedChrisCondonTownsvilleShowAllanHoffmannTimWebsterRodAusselChriscondonLightningMobilityA&JmobilityThugAggressiveViolentCriminalHoodlumTerroristCruelBrutalBullyChrisCondonManagerTownsvilleShowgroundsAllanHoffmannTimWebsterRodAusselChriscondonLightningMobilityA&JmobilityChris Condon BULLY THUG Townsville Show,Allan Hoffmann CONMAN,Tim Webster IDIOT,Rod Aussel THIEF,Chris Condon THUG BULLY TOWNSVILLE SHOWGROUNDS,Lightning Mobility SCAMMERS,A&J Mobility SCAMMERS,Thug, liar, Aggressive,Violent,Criminal,Hoodlum,Terrorist,Cruel,Brutal,Bully,Chris Condon Thug Bully Manager Townsville Showgrounds,Allan Hoffmann LIAR,Tim Webster IDIOT,Rod Aussel THIEF,Chris Condon THUG,Lightning Mobility THIEVES,A&J Mobility THIEVES

Townsville Showgrounds is a very nasty violent venue with nasty violent criminals like Chris Condon the Showground Manager there... WOULD YOU TAKE YOUR FAMILY OR CHILDREN THERE.
Chris Condon is a gangster and nasty thug who has a history of viscious violence and he has been arrested at least 8 times for assaulting innocent persons, mostly elderly men, some pensioners.
Why the Townsville Show Society employ a viscious nasty criminal like Chris Condon is a mystery. All that can be said is that "birds of feather flock together"!
ChrisCondonTownsvilleShowSocietyShowgroundsTHUG 2.jpg
ChrisCondonThugCriminalTownsvilleShowGroundTownsvilleShowSociety
ChrisCondonTownsvilleShowSocietyShowgroundsTHUG 2.jpg (32.17 KiB) Viewed 29261 times
ChrisCondonThugCriminalTownsvilleShowMr & MRS Thug Chris CondonGroundTownsvilleShowSociety
ChrisCondonTownsvilleShowThugBullyCriminalViolentHoodlumGangsterKingHitThug 4.jpg (24.83 KiB) Viewed 29191 times

Chris Condon BULLY Townsville Show violent viscious nasty THUG and criminal allowed to enter USA, we are amazed that the USA Authorities allow a violent animal like Chris Condon to enter their country. This thug has firearms and gun offences, including at least 8 violent assault charges against him including other serious charges and convictions. WHY WOULD ANYONE MAKE THIS VISCIOUS NASTY THUG CHRIS CONDON A MANAGER, OR WHY WOULD THE USA OR ANY OTHER RESPECTABLE COUNTRY ALLOW HIM TO VISIT ?
Attachments
ChrisCondonTownsvilleShowThugBullyCriminalViolentHoodlumGangsterKingHitThug  0.jpg
ChrisCondonThugCriminalTownsvilleShowGroundTownsvilleShowSociety
ChrisCondonTownsvilleShowThugBullyCriminalViolentHoodlumGangsterKingHitThug 0.jpg (30.6 KiB) Viewed 29244 times
Last edited by Exposing Fraudsters on Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Exposing Fraudsters

Townsille Greyhound Racing criminal Chris Condon

Postby Exposing Fraudsters » Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:08 pm

[size=50]ChrisCondon,thug,TownsilleShow,ChrisCondon,bully,TownsvilleGreyhoundsTownsvilleDogRacingTownsvilleBoxingTownsvilleFightsTownsilleShowSociety,Townsville,Showgrounds,show,Townsille,Condon,Chris,boxingChrisCondonTownsilleShowSocietyBoxingReferee
BarryHallAflChrisCondonTownsvilleShowAllanHoffmannTimWebsterRodAusselChriscondonLightningMobilityA&JmobilityThugAggressiveViolentCriminalHoodlumBarryHallAflTerroristCruelBrutalBullyChrisCondonManagerTownsvilleShowgroundsAllanHoffmannTimWebsterRodAusselChriscondonLightningMobilityA&Jmobility
Barry Hall AFL THUG PSYCHO, Chris Condon BULLY THUG Townsville Show,Allan Hoffmann CONMAN,Tim Webster IDIOT,Rod Aussel THIEF,Chris Condon THUG BULLY TOWNSVILLE SHOWGROUNDS,Lightning Mobility SCAMMERS,A&J Mobility SCAMMERS,Thug, liar, Aggressive,Violent,Criminal,Hoodlum,Terrorist,Barry Hall AFL THUG PSYCHO, Cruel,Brutal,Bully,Chris Condon Thug Bully Manager Townsville Showgrounds,Allan Hoffmann LIAR,Tim Webster IDIOT,Rod Aussel THIEF,Chris Condon THUG,Lightning Mobility THIEVES,A&J Mobility THIEVES

Townsville Greyhounds Member CRIMINAL and THUG Chris Condon. How could Townsville Greyhounds run an honest venue with a violent viscious nasty standover-thug criminal like Chris Condon. Criminal Chris Condon has been arrested at least 8 times for serious assaults upon innocent people, mostly elderly and pensioners causing greviously bodily harm most times. Criminal Chris Condon also has gun and firearms crimes as well. This nasty animal is also Manager of the Townsville Showgrounds, this casts doubts about the character of the Townsville Show Society for making him the Manager.WOULD YOU TAKE YOUR CHILDREN OR FAMILY TO THE TOWNSVILLE SHOWGROUNDS OR ANYWHERE NEAR THERE ?
ChrisCondon,thug,TownsilleShow,ChrisCondon,bully,TownsvilleGreyhoundsTownsvilleDogRacingTownsvilleBoxingTownsvilleFightsTownsilleShowSociety,Townsville,Showgrounds,show,Townsille,Condon,Chris,boxingChrisCondonTownsilleShowSocietyBoxingReferee
ChrisCondon,thug,TownsilleShow,ChrisCondon,bully,TownsvilleGreyhoundsTownsvilleDogRacingTownsvilleBoxingTownsvilleFightsTownsilleShowSociety,Townsville,Showgrounds,show,Townsille,Condon,Chris,boxingChrisCondonTownsilleShowSocietyBoxingReferee
BarryHallAflChrisCondonTownsvilleShowAllanHoffmannTimWebsterRodAusselChriscondonLightningMobilityA&JmobilityThugAggressiveViolentCriminalHoodlumBarryHallAflTerroristCruelBrutalBullyChrisCondonManagerTownsvilleShowgroundsAllanHoffmannTimWebsterRodAusselChriscondonLightningMobilityA&Jmobility
Barry Hall AFL THUG PSYCHO, Chris Condon BULLY THUG Townsville Show,Allan Hoffmann CONMAN,Tim Webster IDIOT,Rod Aussel THIEF,Chris Condon THUG BULLY TOWNSVILLE SHOWGROUNDS,Lightning Mobility SCAMMERS,A&J Mobility SCAMMERS,Thug, liar, Aggressive,Violent,Criminal,Hoodlum,Terrorist,Barry Hall AFL THUG PSYCHO, Cruel,Brutal,Bully,Chris Condon Thug Bully Manager Townsville Showgrounds,Allan Hoffmann LIAR,Tim Webster IDIOT,Rod Aussel THIEF,Chris Condon THUG,Lightning Mobility THIEVES,A&J Mobility THIEVES
ChrisCondonTownsvilleShowThugBullyCriminalViolentHoodlumGangsterKingHitThug 4.jpg (24.83 KiB) Viewed 29177 times
ChrisCondonTownsvilleShowSocietyShowgroundsTHUG 1.jpg
ChrisCondonTownsvilleShowSocietyShowgroundsTHUG 1.jpg (43.11 KiB) Viewed 29165 times
Last edited by Exposing Fraudsters on Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Exposing Fraudsters

Greyhound Racing Townsville THUG Chris Condon

Postby Exposing Fraudsters » Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:29 pm

ChrisCondonTownsilleShowSocietyTownsvilleShowGroundTownsvilleGreyhoundRacingTownsvilleBoxingRefereeCourtCourthouseConvictedChrisCondonTownsvilleShowAllanHoffmannTimWebsterRodAusselChriscondonLightningMobilityA&JmobilityThugAggressiveViolentCriminalHoodlumTerroristCruelBrutalBullyChrisCondonManagerTownsvilleShowgroundsAllanHoffmannTimWebsterRodAusselChriscondonLightningMobilityA&JmobilityChris Condon BULLY THUG Townsville Show,Allan Hoffmann CONMAN,Tim Webster IDIOT,Rod Aussel THIEF,Chris Condon THUG BULLY TOWNSVILLE SHOWGROUNDS,Lightning Mobility SCAMMERS,A&J Mobility SCAMMERS,Thug, liar, Aggressive,Violent,Criminal,Hoodlum,Terrorist,Cruel,Brutal,Bully,Chris Condon Thug Bully Manager Townsville Showgrounds,Allan Hoffmann LIAR,Tim Webster IDIOT,Rod Aussel THIEF,Chris Condon THUG,Lightning Mobility THIEVES,A&J Mobility THIEVESGreyhound Racing Townsville THUG Chris Condon Manager Townsville Show Grounds. Would you have a bet on Greyhounds in Queensland with a criminal and stand-over thug like Chris Condon Manager of the Townsville Show Grounds involved ?. Chris condon is a nasty viscious criminal thug and gangster who has gun and firearm offences and at least 8 serious assault arrests, just to name just a few serious criminal things this viscious nasty criminal Chris Condon has committed. He is also known for nasty assaults against elderly and aged pensioners. Would you take your family or children near the Townsville Showground ?
[size=50]ChrisCondon,thug,TownsilleShow,ChrisCondon,bully,TownsvilleGreyhoundsTownsvilleDogRacingTownsvilleBoxingTownsvilleFightsTownsilleShowSociety,Townsville,Showgrounds,show,Townsille,Condon,Chris,boxingChrisCondonTownsilleShowSocietyBoxingReferee[/size
ChrisCondonTownsvilleShowThugBullyCriminalViolentHoodlumGangsterKingHitThug 4.jpg (24.83 KiB) Viewed 29181 times
Attachments
ChrisCondonTownsvilleShowThugBullyCriminalViolentHoodlumGangsterKingHitThug  3.jpg
ChrisCondonTownsvilleShowThugBullyCriminalViolentHoodlumGangsterKingHitThug 3.jpg (17.52 KiB) Viewed 29175 times

Exposing Fraudsters

Ignatius Park College Townsville CRIMINAL THUG Chris Condon

Postby Exposing Fraudsters » Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:17 am

Ignatius Park College Townsville CRIMINAL THUG Chris Condon standover king hit viscious nasty bully who assaults innocent aged pensioners, including Vietnam veterans, why do organisations like the Townsville Show Society and Townsville Greyhound Racing associate with a nasty criminal like thug Chris Condon ? http://globaldisabilitynetwork.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=75&p=123#p123
Townsville Showgrounds violence and nasty assaults by Chris Condon the Manager. Townsville Showgrounds is a very nasty violent venue with nasty violent criminals like Chris Condon the Showground Manager there... WOULD YOU TAKE YOUR FAMILY OR CHILDREN THERE.
Chris Condon is a gangster and nasty thug who has a history of viscious violence and he has been arrested at least 8 times for assaulting innocent persons, mostly elderly men, some pensioners.
Why the Townsville Show Society employ a viscious nasty criminal like Chris Condon is a mystery. All that can be said is that "birds of feather flock together
[url=http://globaldisabilitynetwork.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=75&p=123#p123] Chris Condon Manager Townsville Show is a thug, standover man, king hit king, bully, and an agressive violent criminal, who should be locked up in prision permanently because of all his unprovoked assaults causing grievious bodliy harm to innocent people.
How the Townsville Show Society can employ this brutal, thug, animal is beyond me. this thug-criminal head-case Chris Condon has criminally assaulted lots of innocent people causing actual bodily harm, indeed, one person was "king-hit" and criminally assaulted by Condon over the paltry sum of $2, luckily for the innocent victim it wasnt $100 or maybe Condon would have killed him ... Chris Condon, is just another "king-hit-merchant" and the Townsville Show Society should not employ a thug like Chris Condon.... SHAME ON THE TOWNSVILLE SHOW SOCIETY... all the actual physical violence and violent threats etc that have been happening at the Townsville Showgrounds since Chris Condon has been the Manager DOES NOT happen at any other Showground in Australia !
READ MORE HERE ... viewtopic.php?f=17&t=75&p=123#p123 Greyhound Racing Townsville THUG Chris Condon Manager Townsville Show Grounds. Would you have a bet on Greyhounds in Queensland with a criminal and stand-over thug like Chris Condon Manager of the Townsville Show Grounds involved ?. Chris condon is a nasty viscious criminal thug and gangster who has gun and firearm offences and at least 8 serious assault arrests, just to name just a few serious criminal things this viscious nasty criminal Chris Condon has committed. He is also known for nasty assaults against elderly and aged pensioners. Would you take your family or children near the Townsville Showground ?
Townsville Showgrounds -- Chris Condon the Manager EQUALS guns-violence-bashings-fighting-assaults-thuggery-threats AND MORE.!
Would you take your children or family there ?
Why do the Townsville Show Society employ a violent criminal bully thug like Chris Condon as Manager !
Chris Condon Manager Townsville Show is a thug, standover man, king hit king, bully, and an agressive violent criminal, who should be locked up in prision permanently because of all his unprovoked assaults causing grievious bodliy harm to innocent people.
How the Townsville Show Society can employ this brutal, thug, animal is beyond me. this thug-criminal head-case Chris Condon has criminally assaulted lots of innocent people causing actual bodily harm, indeed, one person was "king-hit" and criminally assaulted by Condon over the paltry sum of $2, luckily for the innocent victim it wasnt $100 or maybe Condon would have killed him ... Chris Condon, is just another "king-hit-merchant" and the Townsville Show Society should not employ a thug like Chris Condon.... SHAME ON THE TOWNSVILLE SHOW SOCIETY... all the actual physical violence and violent threats etc that have been happening at the Townsville Showgrounds since Chris Condon has been the Manager DOES NOT happen at any other Showground in Australia !
READ MORE HERE ... viewtopic.php?f=17&t=75&p=123#p123
TownsvilleShoeGroundChrisCondonTownsvilleShowThugBullyCriminalViolentHoodlumGangsterKingHitThug  2.jpg
TownsvilleShoeGroundChrisCondonTownsvilleShowThugBullyCriminalViolentHoodlumGangsterKingHitThug 2.jpg (23.52 KiB) Viewed 29132 times
TownsvilleShoeGroundChrisCondonTownsvilleShowThugBullyCriminalViolentHoodlumGangsterKingHitThug  3.jpg
TownsvilleShoeGroundChrisCondonTownsvilleShowThugBullyCriminalViolentHoodlumGangsterKingHitThug 3.jpg (17.4 KiB) Viewed 29146 times

Exposing Fraudsters

Narelle Sue Anderson THUG Chris Condon Townsville

Postby Exposing Fraudsters » Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:52 pm

Narelle Sue Anderson Townsville High School Teacher and her friend NASTY THUG CRIMINAL Chris Condon Townsville Show Society, Townsville Show Ground
ChrisCondonTownsilleShowSocietyTownsvilleShowGroundNarelleSueAndersonTownsvilleGreyhoundRacingTownsvilleBoxingRefereeCourtCourthouseConvictedChrisCondonTownsvilleShowNarelleSueAnderson
ChrisCondonTownsvilleShowThugBullyCriminalViolentHoodlumGangsterKingHitThug 4.jpg (24.83 KiB) Viewed 29119 times

ChrisCondonTownsilleShowSocietyTownsvilleShowGroundNarelleSueAndersonTownsvilleGreyhoundRacingTownsvilleBoxingRefereeCourtCourthouseConvictedChrisCondonTownsvilleShowNarelleSueAndersonAllanHoffmannTimWebsterRodAusselChriscondonLightningMobilityA&JmobilityThugAggressiveViolentCriminalHoodlumTerroristCruelBrutalBullyChrisCondonManagerTownsvilleShowgroundsAllanHoffmannTimWebsterRodAusselChriscondonLightningMobilityA&JmobilityChris Condon BULLY THUG Townsville Show,Allan Hoffmann CONMAN,Tim Webster IDIOT,Rod Aussel THIEF,Chris Condon THUG BULLY TOWNSVILLE SHOWGROUNDS,Lightning Mobility SCAMMERS,A&J Mobility SCAMMERS,Thug, liar, Aggressive,Violent,Criminal,Hoodlum,Terrorist,Cruel,Brutal,Bully,Chris Condon Thug Bully Manager Townsville Showgrounds,Allan Hoffmann LIAR,Tim Webster IDIOT,Rod Aussel THIEF,Chris Condon THUG,Lightning Mobility THIEVES,A&J Mobility THIEVES
Narelle Sue Anderson (Townsville High School teacher).Townsille Show Ground,Townsille Show Society,Chris Condon viscious nasty THUG criminal. Isn,t it "strange" if you are a violent nasty criminal like Chris Condon employee of the Townsville Show Society to have "friends" like Narelle Sue Anderson, a High School Teacher who "noticed" a few things in Chris Condons favor in a Supreme Court so that this violent nasty criminal may not be sent to jail for a nasty and viscious assault against an aged Vietnam veteran pensioner. If you are a violent nasty "king-hit" thug gangster criminal like Chris Condon having a "friend" like Narelle Sue Anderson (a Townsville High School teacher) as a "witness" (in your favor) can be very, very handy indeed !. By the way, does this nasty viscious criminal Chris Condons "friend" Narelle Sue Anderson teach your children at school, I am sure that Narelle Sue Anderson would be a "good" influence on your child. In case you did not already know, nasty thug king-hit "pensioner basher" Chris Condon has been arrested at least 8 times with viscious assaults against elderly persons, and Condon has been involved in lots of gun and firearm offences plus other criminal activities, just like the activities of the "old time gangsters" like Al Capone, why would a decent law abiding school teacher "hang-out" and be "friends" with, and associate with a nast violent criminal like Chris Condon ?
READ MORE HERE ... viewtopic.php?f=17&t=75&p=123#p123

Exposing Fraudsters

Next

Return to SCAMS & SCAMMERS:selling wheelchairs & aids for disabled people.