HAIG    REPORT:    GoTo [on this page] HaigReport's Menu Of Themes of Menus for our thousands of pages
TIPS for
Navigating HaigReport:  If you arrived at this page, referred from a Search Engine such as Google et al, your URL link will NOT have an #Anchor/Marker to take you to the relevant spot on this page.  In that case, we do recommend that you view our "Latest HaigReport Promotions" of recent additions to our websites, by Clicking Here.  It will open in a new Browser window. 

If
you Click Here, you will be taken, usually, to the specific Unique Content on this page, for which you were most likely seeking.  However, if you Click Here, you will be taken to the Top of the HaigReport Header, below on this page. 

However, if you have arrived at this page from another of our Website pages, your link will usually have an #Anchor, also called a marker, which will take you to the intended specific spot on the page where that marker is positioned.  In fact, it will probably take you there prior to your reading this.  Moving to that Anchor is the final step in the loading of this page.

HAIG     REPORT:   Is now on  twitter  [from 2nd June, 2013]  link to us HERE on twitter     See our Twitter Strategy    

HAIG    REPORT:  SEE: Russell Mathews' COMMENTARY:    Russell Mathews' [BCom BSc LLB & BA] current TOPICAL commentary on GOVERNMENT, politics & business     Press to READ       Press for MENU   

HAIG    REPORT:    WANTED:
Healthy female "dog" to breed with Parson Russell Terrier, to produce ASSISTANCE DOGS.   Rochedale South QLD 4123
I wish to breed from my Parson Russell Terrier. He is a trained assistance dog. He has a wonderful nature. The breed of his mate could be varied or a cross; eg Parson Russell Terrier, Jack Russell Terrier, Beagle, Bull Terrier, Bull mastiff, Staffy, and/or Fox Terrier plus many others. She does not need to be "pedigreed". I am very protective of my dogs. She will become very valuable to me and become one of my assistance "dogs". If we can assist each other, please contact me on my contact form, including your email address and your landline phone number so I can phone you to discuss. 

Because I am disabled and have an LLB [so therefore understand the Law surrounding disabilities and assistance dogs] I am now branching out to providing Assistance dogs to disabled persons [even if disabled in only a minor way and so not even realizing it]. This is not a business proposition but rather just a very necessary service I can offer to the community.
Many people have a disability and do not realize their ailment or "problem" is by law, the Disability Discrimination Act 1992 (Cth) [DDA], classified as a "disability". This is especially so for people getting on in years, and who have a dog, and are maybe moving to accommodation where they are told they cannot take their dog. In a majority of cases, those people cannot be legally forced to surrender their animal/dog.
I will be assisting those person who already have dogs, but are being forced, unlawfully, to dispose of them because maybe they are moving accommodation. I can train your existing dogs to be assistance dogs and provide the documentation as required by the Disability Discrimination Act 1992 (Cth) [DDA]. I do not intend to charge for this, but just maybe cover some marginal costs.

Click here  to Learn how your Personalized Alert Notice [IMMEDIATELY ABOVE] is prepared by our HAIG Unique Visitor Algorithm: [HUVA] or  Click here  to see your UNIQUE Personalized Alert Notice in a new Browser Window.

The GLOBAL DISABILITY NETWORK Bulletin Board • View topic - Ibrahim Siddiq Conlan aka Shannon Conlan TRAITOR
phpBB_HeaderFile.php ../CorruptMagistratesMenu.php ../Corrupt Police& Magistrates Menu.php An example of a CASCADING Drop Down Menu.

MENU: Rantala-Gate: Corrupt Police & Magistrates Mafia.

CDDM_StartMenu160.phpCDDM_StartMenu160.phpCDDM_StartMenu160.phpCDDM_StartMenu160.phpCDDM_StartMenu160.php http://HaigReport.com/includedSeeTodaysHotTopicsEdit20101009ForOpenOffice.php

see: Today's  HAIG     HAIG HOT_TOPICS

Click HERE 

aaaaLinks/LinkToRantalaGateIndexPage.php

If you wish to view and USE the Full    Rantala-Gate:   Corrupt Police & Magistrates Mafia  cascading drop down menu [CDDM], click to GoTo the   Rantala-Gate:    website.

Ibrahim Siddiq Conlan aka Shannon Conlan TRAITOR

Parasite fraudsters now have SCAMS 'sellling' disability equipment including Wheelchairs, walkers , scooters and all disability equipment and aids. Public Sector parasites are engaged in this fraud with scammers who together rip off government paymants with the disabled clients usually being expected to pay a portion of the fraudulently inflated price.

Ibrahim Siddiq Conlan aka Shannon Conlan TRAITOR

Postby Exposing Fraudsters » Wed May 11, 2011 12:22 am

Ibrahim Siddiq Conlan aka Shannon Conlan - Australian TRAITOR
This moron TRAITOR is going to be on A Current Affair tonight, where he openly supports Al-Qaeda and implores all Muslims in Australia to support it.
This TRAITOR openly incites sedition. He is nothing but a traitor. He wants you all to live under Sharia Law.
This TRAITOR is a Liar, he is nothing but a stain on the Australia he was born in. Ship him off to Afghanistan, he would not last 2 minutes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shannon (Im a Muslim Cleric) Conlan aka Ibrahim Siddiq Conlan
Muslim Cleric Vows to Continue Preaching the Beliefs of bin Laden
A controversial Sydney-based Muslim cleric says he will continue to preach the beliefs of his “beloved” Osama bin Laden.
Ibrahim Siddiq-Conlon reportedly told A Current Affair that he does not believe in the death of the al-Qaeda founder and leader, who he says he loves, and, as such, he will not join other Muslims in praising his death.
The cleric was approached by the Channel Nine show following the death of bin Laden, but the requested interview did not take place after Siddiq-Conlon had his AUS$5,000 appearance fee rejected.
However, he did tell the channel, in an emailed statement, that he was deeply saddened by the “alleged murder of our beloved (Osama bin Laden)”.
The statement also read: “Other Muslims have been fast to praise his alleged murder which we would of course never do… We follow the Sheikh’s ideology and no other group really supports him.”
Siddiq-Conlon is also seen disputing the death in a video posted on YouTube.
In an interview last year with 60 Minutes, Siddiq-Conlon said he is denouncing democracy and that he is hoping to see Australia become an Islamic state.
Siddiq-Conlon, formerly known as Shannon Conlan, was a Christian up until 1999 when he denounced his faith and turned to Islam.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Full-bred Aussie with a longing for sharia law
Australian-born Muslim extremist Ibrahim Siddiq-Conlon addresses supporters and opponents in Sydney last night.
IBRAHIM Siddiq-Conlon has a message for Australians, whether they want to hear it or not.
“One day Australia will be ruled by sharia, no doubt,” he declares. “That is why non-Muslims are worried, because they know one day they won’t be able to drink their beer, they won’t be able to eat their pork and they won’t be able to do their homosexual acts, because one day they know they will be controlled.”
Siddiq-Conlon sits on the steps of the NSW Parliament House, the location he has chosen to launch his rhetorical attack on democracy, which he describes as “an evil system of life”.
“Right now in the Western world we’re on the edge of a crisis, of extinction, because of democracy. OK, so don’t tell me democracy has the answers and is peaceful. Democracy is the reason for the world’s problems.”
Siddiq-Conlon is the face and voice of Sharia4Australia, a group formed in Sydney’s southwest to agitate for Islamic law, starting with the introduction of sharia courts and ending, in his ideal world, with Islamic rule.
While he claims to eschew violence, he unapologetically preaches hate. An online video posted by his group describes its members as “uncompromising [in] their disallegiance, disloyalty and hate for the disbelievers”.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PM Go and ‘Let the Muslims Take Over’

ISLAMIC preacher Ibrahim Siddiq-Conlon points heavenwards to emphasise his message for the governments of Australia — there is no God but Allah and only his laws should be obeyed.

“My attack is on the Prime Minister of Australia,” he said yesterday. “I hate the parliament in Canberra. I want to go straight for the jugular vein and advise the parliament that they have no right to legislate. They should immediately step down and let the Muslims take over.”

An Australian-born convert to Islam, Siddiq-Conlon is the self-anointed leader of a group called Sharia4Australia, which is pushing for the introduction of sharia courts as a first step towards achieving Islamic law.

“One day Australia will live under sharia; it’s inevitable,” he said. “If they (Australians) don’t accept it, that’s not our problem. We hope, and our objective is to have a peaceful transition, but when you look at history that has never been the case. There’s always been a fight. It is inevitable that one day there will be a struggle for Islam in Australia.”

A masters graduate in architecture from the University of Technology Sydney, Siddiq-Conlon formed Sharia4Australia last year. He said he had three objectives. The first is to persuade Muslims they must hate “taghoot”, the worship of any God other than Allah, which includes democracy.

“They must hate it, speak out against it. And, if that doesn’t work, take action against it.”

His other objectives are to advise elected governments they have no authority to rule, and to educate non-Muslims on the benefits of sharia, including punishments such as stoning adulterers and severing the hands of thieves.

“If chopping off the hands is the punishment given by the sharia court then we say glad tidings, because chopping off the hands — when you understand what is sharia — is a mercy to that person.

“Why is it a mercy getting your hands chopped off? Because it can be expiation for your sins. It is better to get punished in this life than to go underground into the grave or into the hellfire for eternity.”

Siddiq-Conlon will join a debate tonight at the Parramatta Town Hall in Sydney on the merits of sharia versus democracy. The event was organised by self-styled debate promoter Zaky Mallah, who was acquitted of terrorism charges in 2005 but pleaded guilty to threatening to kill a commonwealth officer after his passport was cancelled.

The pro-democracy case will be argued by an Australian army veteran, self-described “concerned Aussie” and senior member of the pro-gun Firearms Forum, Jack Zedee. “The issue with Mr Conlon and Sharia4Australia is they are preaching hatred. His views horrify me,” Mr Zedee told The Australian.

Police and private security are expected at the debate, after both sides claimed to have received death threats. Mallah said he had tried to cancel the event but the debaters insisted on proceeding.

Siddiq-Conlon shrugs off concerns his campaign will damage the moderate Muslim community. “If it causes a backlash against the Muslims, I can’t help that. This is a necessary debate.”
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IF YOU HAVE ANY INQUIRYS OR SHOULD YOU BE A VICTIM OF ANY CRIMINALS AND YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO EXPOSE THEM (i.e. give them FREE publicity) ON THESE SITES, PLEASE EMAIL THE DETAILS AND REVELANT DOCUMENTS AND PHOTOS ETC TO ME AT criminals.exposed@y7mail.com

TO GO TO THE NEXT PAGE (or return to the previous page) GO TO THE BOTTOM RIGHT SIDE OF THIS PAGE AND SELECT WHICH PAGE (1.2.3 etc)
Exposing Fraudsters

Return to SCAMS & SCAMMERS:selling wheelchairs & aids for disabled people.